Changes between versions
This is a summary, you can also see a complete one.
- Fixed the way miau reported the user who set channel topic.
- Fixed memory leak with channel keys.
- Fixed quicklog timestamps with unresolved IPv6 addresses and channels with colons.
- Fixed logging of user ACTIONs when DCC-bouncing is compiled in.
- Fixed handling of NICK command with servers running InspIRCD.
- Fixed various issues with privmsg_format.
- Fixed potential crash on reading configuration.
- Fixed potential memory leak in topic-handling.
- Fixed several unsafe va_list calls.
- Fixed quicklog-to-inbox conversion with unresolved IPv6 addreses.
- Fixed several issues with Undernet-like servers
- Added option privmsg_fmt.
- Wildcard * finally works as expected, although non-greedy.
- Should survive a netsplit and network problems better.
- Improved quiclog handling
- Fixed privlog ignore list
- Option to suppress IDENTIFY-* requests
- Fixed crash with qlog-to-inbox when inbox failed to open
- miau now assumes correct nick at connect. Fixes an issue when miau disconnects with primary nick, disconnects with something else, and then reconnects with correct one.
- Channels are now reintroduced before replaying quicklog
- Added configuration option for automatically replaying/not replaying quicklog at attach
- Added command to replay and flush quicklog
This page lists only five most recent releases - older changelogs are also available.